- Step broken construction is stronger than rolled construction
- The folded side profile resists warping, prolonging the aesthetic appeal of the body
- Self cleaning
- Rounded side to floor transition reduces direct impacts, the material slides to the floor (18'' or 25'' radius)
- Less severe radius versus full barrel bodies thus providing larger water level capacity
- Seamless sides for bodies up to 20 feet long
- Heavy duty tailgate hinges
- Cab shield included, various lengths available
- The Diamond Elliptical body line comes with a two-year warranty.
- Pressed-in or weld-on tailgate models available
- Side opening tailgate, external or internal air high lift gates, external hydraulic hight lift gates, lay-flat tailgate
- Heatable body (long sills only)
- Flat, 12'' recess, slim line tank and doghouse front configurations.
- Front mount telescopic cylinder, preinstalled cradle and cylinder, Underbody hoist
- Tapered sides, Dirt shedding top rails, Tarp rails
- 10” sill height
- Asphalt tail design, Asphalt aprons, central coal door.
- Hooklift Subframe – All configurations.
- Top Rail 4" x 4" x3/16" tubing – Standard or Dirt Shedding
- Sides 3/16" – HARDOX 450
- Front 3/16" – HARDOX 450
- Tailgate 3/16" – HARDOX 450
- Floor 3/16" – HARDOX 450
- Sills 1/4"- 44-W
- Body Weight 4,410lbs Based on a 16'x48"x54" RXL
- Body Lengths 10' to 20'
- Side Heights 36" to 66"
- Tailgate Heights 36" to 72"
- Standard Inside Width 88"
- Standard Hoist System Front Mount Telescopic
- Optional Hoist System Under Body Hoist