Warranty Claim Procedure
- Contact your local Beau-Roc dealer or Les Ateliers Beau-Roc Inc. to be directed to the nearest dealer to give complete details of your request, the model of the unit, its serial number, the date of purchase, and the reason for the claim. Please note that in some cases photos will be required.
- The assignment of a warranty claim does not mean that it will be automatically granted. The validity of the claim will be verified and permission to proceed will be granted by an authorized Beau-Roc employee.
- If needed, replacement parts will be shipped from the factory and invoiced. All defective parts must be returned to Beau-Roc for evaluation. Credit will be issued only if the evaluation validates the warranty claim.
- For complete product information about your dump body, please consult the Beau-Roc User Manual in English or French.
- If you are a Beau-Roc dealer, click here to get to the Dealer Login area. Once filled out, please send in the document to your assigned sales representative.