Diamond: A rock solid investment
Dump truck owners start earning more with Beau-Roc right from Day One, and their trucks continue to be more profitable for years to follow.
When you pay a little extra for Beau-Roc, it’s a little investment that pays off in a stronger future for your business.
How does Beau-Roc pay off in the long run?
- More profit per cycle: Every time you load up a Beau-Roc body, its strong-but-light construction lets you take on more payload – up to 700 lbs more than you can deliver with heavier dumps
- More paydays per year: The extra strength and care that Beau-Roc puts into every Diamond body means higher reliability, greater availability and resiliency on the job, so you can stay on the job with less downtime and deliver more loads
- Lower shop costs: If it isn’t broken, you don’t have to fix it! Beau-Roc quality reduces the cost of time and parts to repair your dump truck
- Lower fuel costs: If you’re like most dump truck operators, you spend at least half of time driving empty. With Beau-Roc’s lighter weight, you’re saving the cost of diesel on the back end of every run
- Lower financing costs: It makes sense – since your Beau-Roc body is built to last longer - up to 50% longer - you spread out the total cost of ownership over more years, so your cost per mile and cost per load is much less
- More miles and more loads: Rock-solid Diamond bodies not only deliver more pay on every load, they keep on doing it for more years, Beau-Roc durability lets you deliver more loads through the life of your dump body
… plus, think of the time you’ll save when you don’t have to go shopping for a new body!
With a Beau-Roc Diamond body, you get everything you pay for, then some more to grow on!